1. In order to be eligible for entry for this promotion, you must tell us what matters most to you and your Club.
2. Entries must be made on either Twitter #whatmattersrugby or by email email@example.com or at the filming at your Club during Round 6 and 7 of the Aviva Premiership 13-14 season.
3. Entries that are inappropriate, offensive or not in accordance with the rules of entry will be disqualified. Responsibility will not be accepted for entries lost, delayed, mislaid or damaged when sent or if illegible.
4. Open to all entrants within the UK, over the age of 18. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted, unless submitted as a group, in which case it will be deemed that you have obtained the prior consent of all the members of the group to submit the entry (on these terms), on their behalf.
5. No purchase is necessary to enter the promotion.
6. By submitting your entry you are putting yourself forward for potential selection and being featured in Aviva's rugby adverts around the broadcast of our ITV Highlights programme.
7. The best entries will be selected from all entries received by midnight on 4th November 2013 and shall be notified by email by 12th November 2013.
8. In submitting your entry, you agree that the footage will be used for Aviva's use, broadcast, PR, marketing and other use deemed suitable to promote the rugby adverts and may be edited without notice and/or your consent.
9. Aviva's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into in relation to this promotion.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to modify this promotion at any time without prior notice.
11. All advertising and promotional materials produced pursuant to (and using) your entry shall be and remain the sole property of the Promoter, and you shall not have any right, title or interest of any kind in or to such material, any component part, element or reproduction thereof, nor shall you be entitled to the payment of any amounts as royalties or otherwise in respect of such materials.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize of equivalent or higher value in the event of circumstances outside of its control.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to feature the name, photograph and location of the prize winner in future promotions and prize competition.
14. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude the liability of the Promoter for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
15. The Promoter is Aviva Central Services UK Limited of 8 Surrey Street, Norwich NR1 3NG.