For the first time, Aviva is offering one fan from each of the 12 Aviva Premiership Rugby clubs a money-can’t-buy opportunity to represent their club at the official Season Launch event in London.
Aviva wants to give fans the unique chance to get up close and chat to the players who battle for their clubs week in week out in Aviva Premiership Rugby.
The 12 fans will attend the curtain raiser at The Stoop on the morning of Thursday 8 October where they will take part in the press conference, and then have five minutes one-on-one time with the captain or Director of Rugby from their club to do their own exclusive interview and a get a photo. A selection of the interviews will be streamed live on Periscope by Aviva.
For the chance to be your club’s representative, we want you to reply to @PremRugby on Twitter and tell us what question you would ask your club’s captain or DOR if you were given the opportunity to interview them, and also state your club.
You will need to be quick as we will be closing the competition at 23:59 on Tuesday 29th September and then picking one lucky fan from each club on Wednesday morning to join us at the home of Harlequins. We’ll arrange for transport as well as accommodation if it’s needed the night before.
Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions apply to the Aviva Premiership Rugby season launch prize draw to attend the media event at The Stoop in Twickenham on 8th October 2015 between 8:30 and 12:00 noon (the “Promotion”). Entry to this promotion is acceptance of these terms and conditions. Therefore, please read these carefully.
- The promoter of this Aviva Insurance Limited (company no. SC002116), whose registered office is Pitheavlis, Perth PH2 0NH, Scotland (the “Promoter”).
- No purchase is necessary to enter this Promotion.
- The Promotion is only open to United Kingdom residents over the age of 18 who are available to attend the Aviva Premiership Rugby season launch media event in London on 8th October 2015.
- Only one entry per person will be accepted and no entries on behalf of another party shall be accepted nor any commercial entries.
- The Promotion is not open to anyone directly connected with the Promotion.
- Entry is by to replying to @PremRugby on Twitter and setting out what question you would ask your club’s captain or Director of Rugby and confirm you club.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify from the Promotion any entries submitted which it determines in its absolute discretion to be offensive, obscene, defamatory, abusive, insensitive, hateful, illegal, feature confidential or any personal information or otherwise inappropriate in any way and/or in breach of the terms and conditions of the Promotion.
- The closing date will be 23:59 on Tuesday 29th September 2015 (the “Closing Date”). Entries received after the Closing Date will not be processed.
- The winners will be selected at random from all eligible entries received prior to the Closing Date (the “Winners”).
- There shall be a maximum of 12 Winners (1 per Aviva Premiership Rugby club).
- The prize is for each of the Winners to attend the Aviva Premiership Rugby season launch media event at The Stoop in Twickenham on 8th October 2015 between 8:30 and 12:00 noon. The prize will also include standard class return travel expenses up to a maximum value of £200 which will be provided as applicable to the Winners journey and if it is not possible to travel and arrive on time for this event, the prize will also include overnight accommodation for one night on 7th October 2015 up to a maximum value (but not necessarily using this total should availability allow for a overnight accommodation at a lower rate) of £200. The Winners will also be given the chance to ask a a question during the press conference, and then have five minutes one-on-one time with the captain or Director of Rugby from their club to do their own exclusive interview and a get a photo (the “Prize”).
- The Winners will be contacted on Wednesday 30th September 2015 via Twitter. If any of the Winners selected cannot attend, another winner will be selected. Winners will need to reply confirming their contact details within 24 hours of the time of notification to confirm final arrangements. If any of the Winners do not reply within 24 hours then the Prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner (and that winner will have to respond to the Twitter notification sent to them by the Promoter within 24 hours).
- The Promoter may ask the Winners to provide proof of age and/or country of residence.
- The Winners agree to be filmed, photographed and to take part in interviews as part of the Promotion which if selected will be streamed live by the Promoter. The Winners also agree to take part in post-Promotion activity.
- The Prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, not for resale and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any costs not associated with the Prize (e.g. merchandise, meals, beverages) which are not expressly stated to be included within the Prize.
- The Promoter reserves the right to modify or substitute the Prize with a prize of equivalent or higher value in the event of circumstances outside of its control.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude the liability of the Promoter for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
- Subject to the above, the Promoter accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Promotion or accepting the Prize or for any acts or omissions of third party suppliers or event organisers.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control (such as weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities etc).
- No responsibility is taken for entries lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery/being sent shall not constitute proof of receipt.
- The decision of the Promoter is final and the Promoter will not enter into any correspondence relating to its decision.
- The winner will need to remain in the areas instructed by Premiership Rugby and act in a respectful way. If any behaviour is deemed to be unacceptable, the Winner could be asked to leave before the event has finished.
- The name of the Winners will be made available on request in writing to Nick Gibbs at email@example.com within 7 working day of the Closing Date. The Winners agree to have their name and county disclosed for this purpose.
- The Promoter reserves the right to modify the Promotion at any time without prior notice.