As Official Vehicle Partner of Premiership Rugby, Land Rover is offering six lucky fans the opportunity to enjoy a day’s off-roading driving with a selection of Land Rover’s UK Rugby Ambassadors. Under expert instruction, the lucky winners will be guided around a challenging off road course alongside some of the biggest names in rugby*.
Land Rover will also be offering a fan from each Premiership Rugby club a runners-up prize of their club’s shirt, signed by the 2019-20 squad.
- The Prize draw opens on Monday 17 February at 9am and closes on 15 March at 23:59.
- The Winners will then be drawn on 23 March 2020
- Entrants must be aged 18 and over and must have at least 1 full year’s uninterrupted driving experience on a full driving licence without serious accident or conviction and no more than 6 penalty points.
- The event will fall on a date (either a Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday) between 1 June 2020 – 31 July 2020. An exact date will be confirmed once the prize is selected.
- Six first place winners will be chosen from all successful entries, and one runner up, who will win a signed shirt of their chosen Gallagher Premiership Rugby team.
- Click here for a more detailed overview of the Terms and Conditions