Premiership Rugby Clubs’ Privacy Policies
If you no longer wish to receive communications directly from the club(s) you support, you should contact the club directly to inform them.
- You may withdraw consent to receiving marketing messages from Bath by emailing email@example.com
- If you no longer wish to receive direct marketing from Bristol Rugby, simply follow the unsubscribe link in the club’s emails to change your preferences.
- If you have subscribed to receive marketing communications from Exeter Chief’s you can unsubscribe by using this link here at any time.
- Please contact Gloucester Rugby at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to exercise any of your rights in relation to your personal information, including opting-out of direct marketing.
- To change your contact preferences at any time you can do this through the ‘manage your subscriptions’ link at the bottom of Harlequins emails, by calling their Ticket office or updating your preferences within your account on tickets.quins.co.uk.
- If you wish to unsubscribe from any subscriptions, you should look for and follow the instructions provided in the club’s email communications to you. If you wish to amend your marketing preferences, you can do so either logging into your Leicester Tigers account and following the directions provided on the club’s website.
- You may withdraw consent to receiving marketing messages from London Irish by selecting the unsubscribe button at any point via a link at the bottom of every email you receive.
- You may withdraw consent to receiving marketing messages from Newcastle Falcons by emailing email@example.com.
- You may withdraw consent to receiving marketing messages from Northampton Saints by selecting the unsubscribe link at the footer of the club’s email.
- If you no longer wish to receive marketing communications from Sale Sharks, then select unsubscribe at the footer of any emails you receive. Alternatively, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org and asked to be removed from any communication lists.
- You can ask Saracens or third parties to stop sending you marketing messages at any time by following the opt-out links on any marketing message sent to you and unchecking all relevant boxes, or by contacting the club at any time at email@example.com
- You may ‘opt-out’ of Wasps’ use of your personal data for marketing purposes using the unsubscribe link found in the footer of any email you receive from the club.
- If you no longer want to receive marketing communications from Worcester Warriors, you are able to unsubscribe. To do so, you will find a button on the bottom of each of their communications which enables you to remove yourself from their mailing list.