WIN 2X TICKETS TO THE 2024 GALLAGHER PREMIERSHIP RUGBY FINAL
WHO CAN ENTER
- The Prize Draw is open to UK, Channel Islands and Isle of Man residents aged 18 years or over only, excluding employees of the Promoter, their immediate families, and anyone else professionally connected with the Prize Draw.
HOW TO ENTER
- To enter the Prize Draw, simply complete the online form available at -https://www.premiershiprugby.com/prtv-questionnaire/ – and ensure to click the ‘Finish’ button upon completion of the survey.
- Entries must be received between 28.04.2023 and 31.07.2023. Any entries received after this period will not be considered and will not be valid.
- The Prize Draw is free to enter, although data charges from your network operator and internet service providers’ fees may apply.
- There will be one (1) winner of the Prize Draw.
- The winner of the Prize Draw will be presented with 2x tickets to the 2023/24 season Gallagher Premiership Rugby Final, Saturday 8th June 2024.
- The seat allocation(s) of the ticket(s) is down to the discretion of Premiership Rugby.
- Sale or exchange of the prize is strictly prohibited.
- The prize cannot be exchanged for its equivalent cash value or any alternative prize.
- The ticketing terms and conditions in relation to the Gallagher Premiership Rugby Final 2023/24 will apply to the winner’s use of the tickets.
WINNER SELECTION AND CONTACT
- The winner will be selected at random from all entries received by the stated closing date by a closed computer-generated system. We will have the final overall decision over winner selection and this decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner will be contacted by email no later than 31.03.2024.
- If you are a winner, you will have until 31.05.2024 to claim your prize. If you do not respond within that time period, you may forfeit your prize. We reserve the right to award the prize to another winner if we are unable to make contact with you on the platform on which you entered the Prize Draw.
- In the event of any dispute regarding these terms and conditions, conduct, results or any fault, misunderstanding, mistake, or dispute concerning the operation of a competition, including the correctness or acceptability of any answers given by winners, or the operation of any technical/communications system, our decision shall be final.
- Premier Rugby Limited (“Premiership Rugby”, “we”, “us”, “our”) is the promoter and prize provider of the Prize Draw. Our registered office is at Thomas House, 84 Eccleston Square, London, England, SW1V 1PX. For any queries or issues in relation to the Prize Draw, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Premiership Rugby’s General Competition, Prize Draw, Vote and Poll Terms and Conditions (available here) along with the terms set out in this Promotional Information apply to the Prize Draw.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.