1. This competition is only open to residents of the UK (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland), the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man; Except employees of The Promoter and its affiliated companies, agencies or anyone connected with the Competition.
2. To enter the competition entrants must be aged 18 years or over.
3. Proof of age and photographic ID will be required to redeem the prize. Accepted ID’s according to GOV.co.uk are:
EEA Member State Identity Card
Photographic Registration Cards (Self-employed individuals in the construction industry)
National Identity Card (if bearing a photograph of the applicant)
Failure to provide this age verification will result in you having to forfeit your prize and another applicant will be selected.
4. The prize draw is free to enter. No purchase is necessary.
5. The prize draw can be entered through the Premiership Rugby website. Enter details in the form and select enter. Confirmation will then be sent to the email address entered through the form.
6. The competition will be open on 04.05.22 and close on 11.05.22
7. Prize details: One winner will receive a pair of tickets to the Gallagher Premiership Rugby League Final hosted on the day at The Famous Grouse Clubhouse. The prize also includes a personalized bottle of The Famous Grouse as well as accommodation for the night of the final (Saturday 18th June 2022).
7.1. Prize cannot be transferred or exchanged for cash or used in conjunction with any other offer.
7.2. Ticket and venue terms and conditions will also apply to any tickets. click here
7.3. The full details of their prize and details will be communicated by The Famous Grouse directly after the winner is selected by Premiership Rugby.
7.4. The winners will be selected at random from the entries received through the Premiership Rugby competition form.
7.5. The winner will be contacted directly by The Famous Grouse UK either through email or on the telephone number entered through the form hosted on the Premiership Rugby website.
7.6. The promoter has final say on the selection of the winner.
7.7. All winners must be over 18 and need photographic ID to provide proof of age before they can receive.
7.8. Winner will be contacted by Thursday 19th May 2022.
8. All reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner, however if the prize is not claimed within 48 hours, an alternative winner will be selected from all the remaining valid entries received by the closing date.
9. The prize will be finalised for the winner once we have all of the required information to fulfil the prize. No cash alternative.
10. The Promoter will not accept any entries received after the closing date or take responsibility for any lost entries.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all claims and disqualify any entrants where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or incorrect, illegible, fraudulent or other invalid or improper information has been provided, or any instructions forming part of this promotions entry.
12. If it becomes apparent that an entrant is using/has used computer(s) to circumvent these conditions by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’ or any other automated means, that person’s entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
13. In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion or the awarding of prizes, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions , at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
14. The Promoter shall not be held responsible in the event that the winner cannot attend on the specified dates, due to illness or unforeseen circumstances. There are no cash or other prize alternatives available in whole or in part except in the event of circumstances outside its control the Promoter reserves the right to substitute similar alternatives of equal or greater value. Unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Promoter the prizes will only be awarded directly to the winners.
15. The Promoter’s decision is final in relation to all promotional matters.
16. By entering this competition, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions and consent to the use by the Promoter of the information contained in the entry for the purposes of administering the competition and for further marketing purposes.
17. Winners may be requested to participate in publicity, which by entering the competition, they consent to doing with no further recompense.
18. This Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram or Twitter. By entering this Competition entrants understand that they are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Instagram or Twitter. The information you provide will only be used for the purpose of facilitating the Promotion unless you have agreed to its use for any other purpose. By entering the Promotion, all Participants agree to give Instagram or Twitter a complete release from any and all legal liability in connection with the Promotion.
19. The Competition and these terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
The Famous Grouse, Edrington UK, 191 W George St, Glasgow G2 2LD