PREMIERSHIP RUGBY MEDIA, SPORT AND PAY TV SURVEY PROMOTION (THE “PRIZE DRAW”): PROMOTIONAL INFORMATION
WHO CAN ENTER
- The Prize Draw is open to UK, Channel Islands and Isle of Man residents aged 18 years or over only, excluding employees of the Promoter, their immediate families, and anyone else professionally connected with the Prize Draw.
HOW TO ENTER
- To enter the Prize Draw, simply complete the Premiership Rugby Media, Sport and Pay TV Survey sent to you by email and complete all of the required fields.
- Entries must be received by 23.59 on 23 September 2022. Any entries received after this period will not be considered and will not be valid.
- The Prize Draw is free to enter, although data charges from your network operator and internet service providers’ fees may apply.
- There will be three winners of the Prize Draw.
- The first two winners selected at random will win a PRTV Live Season Pass. A PRTV Live Season Pass gives you access to all Gallagher Premiership Rugby fixtures not broadcast on BT Sport or ITV. The PRTV Live Terms and Conditions apply to your access to, and use of, PRTV Live and are available here.
- The third winner selected two tickets to the Gallagher Premiership Rugby Final for the 2022/23 season. The ticketing terms and conditions in relation to the Gallagher Premiership Rugby Final 2022/23 will apply to the winner’s use of the tickets.
WINNER SELECTION AND CONTACT
- The winner will be selected at random from all entries received by the stated closing date by a closed computer generated system. We will have the final overall decision over winner selection and this decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner will be contacted by email no later than 10 October 2022.
- If you are a winner, you will have 48 hours to claim your prize. If you do not respond within that time period, you may forfeit your prize. We reserve the right to award the prize to another winner if we are unable to make contact with you on the platform on which you entered the Prize Draw.
- In the event of any dispute regarding these terms and conditions, conduct, results or any fault, misunderstanding, mistake or dispute concerning the operation of a competition, including the correctness or acceptability of any answers given by winners, or the operation of any technical/communications system, our decision shall be final.
- Premier Rugby Limited (“Premiership Rugby”, “we”, “us”, “our”) is the promoter and prize provider of the Prize Draw. Our registered office is at Regal House, 70 London Road, Twickenham, Middlesex, TW1 3QS. For any queries or issues in relation to the Prize Draw, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Premiership Rugby’s General Competition, Prize Draw, Vote and Poll Terms and Conditions (available here) along with the terms set out in this Promotional Information apply to the Prize Draw.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.