WHO CAN ENTER
- The Prize Draw is open to UK, Channel Islands and Isle of Man residents aged 18 years or over only, excluding employees of the Promoter, their immediate families, and anyone else professionally connected with the Prize Draw.
HOW TO ENTER
- To enter the Prize Draw, simply complete the online form available at https://www.premiershiprugby.com/win-the-chance-to-be-a-mascot-at-the-gallagher-premiership-rugby-final-2022/ telling Premiership Rugby why your child wants to be mascot at the Premiership Rugby Final. You must be the parent of legal guardian of the child to enter the Prize Draw.
- Entries must be received before 23.59 on 9 June. Any entries received before or after this period will not be considered and will not be valid.
- The Prize Draw is free to enter, although data charges from your network operator and internet service providers’ fees may apply.
- There will be two winners of the Prize Draw.
- Each winner will be able to select a child aged between 6 and 12 to be a mascot (the “Mascot”) at the Premiership Rugby Final on 18 June 2022 (the “Final”). Each winner will receive a total of four tickets for the Final (which includes one ticket for the Mascot). The winner will be required to accompany the Mascot prior to the teams entering the field of play for the Final.
WINNER SELECTION AND CONTACT
- The winner will be selected at random from all entries received by the stated closing date by a closed computer generated system. We will have the final overall decision over winner selection and this decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner will be contacted by email no later than 3pm Friday 10 June.
- If you are a winner, you will have until 13 June to claim your prize. If you do not respond within that time period, you may forfeit your prize. We reserve the right to award the prize to another winner if we are unable to make contact with you on the platform on which you entered the Prize Draw.
- In the event of any dispute regarding these terms and conditions, conduct, results or any fault, misunderstanding, mistake or dispute concerning the operation of a competition, including the correctness or acceptability of any answers given by winners, or the operation of any technical/communications system, our decision shall be final.
- Premier Rugby Limited (“Premiership Rugby”, “we”, “us”, “our”) is the promoter and prize provider of the Prize Draw. Our registered office is at Regal House, 70 London Road, Twickenham, Middlesex, TW1 3QS. For any queries or issues in relation to the Prize Draw, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Premiership Rugby’s General Competition, Prize Draw, Vote and Poll Terms and Conditions (available here) along with the terms set out in this Promotional Information apply to the Prize Draw.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.