PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING OUR DIGITAL SERVICES
What’s in these terms?
These terms tell you the rules for using our websites www.premiershiprugby.com and eticketing.co.uk/premiershiprugby and our official Premiership Rugby mobile application (our Digital Services).
Who we are and how to contact us
The Digital Services are operated by Premier Rugby Limited (“We”). We are limited company registered in England and Wales under company number 3096937 and have our registered office and main trading address at Regal House, 70 London Road, Twickenham, Middlesex TW1 3QS. Our VAT number is 661860230.
To contact us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
By using our Digital Services you accept these terms
If you do not agree to these terms, you must not use our Digital Services.
We recommend that you print a copy of these terms for future reference.
There are other terms that may apply to you
- If you purchase tickets from our Digital Services, our Premiership Rugby Final Ticket Terms and Conditions will apply to the sales.
We may make changes to these terms
We amend these terms from time to time. Every time you wish to use our Digital Services, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time. These terms were most recently updated on 26 November 2021.
We may make changes to our Digital Services
We may update and change our Digital Services from time to time to reflect changes to our products or services, our users’ needs and our business priorities.
We may suspend or withdraw our Digital Services
Our Digital Services is made available free of charge.
We do not guarantee that our Digital Services, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our Digital Services for business and operational reasons. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any suspension or withdrawal.
We may transfer this agreement to someone else
We may transfer our rights and obligations under these terms to another organisation. We will always tell you in writing if this happens and we will ensure that the transfer will not affect your rights under the contract.
We may ask you to register to access our services
You may not apply for or create more than one account per email address.
You must be over the age of 16 to create an account with us. If you are under the age of 16 you must have a parent or guardian’s permission to access our services and your parent or guardian should be the one to register for the services.
You must immediately inform us of any unauthorised use of your password or account or any other breach of security.
We may disable your password at any time if in our opinion you have failed to comply with any of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions.
You may terminate your account by accessing your profile on our Digital Services and following the instructions there.
You must keep your account details safe
If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party.
If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your user identification code or password, you must promptly notify us at email@example.com.
How you may use material on our Digital Services
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our Digital Services, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our Digital Services for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to content posted on our Digital Services.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our Digital Services must always be acknowledged (except where the content is user-generated).
You must not use any part of the content on our Digital Services for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
No text or data mining, or web scraping
You shall not conduct, facilitate, authorise or permit any text or data mining or web scraping in relation to our Digital Services or any services provided via, or in relation to, our Digital Services. This includes using (or permitting, authorising or attempting the use of):
- Any “robot”, “bot”, “spider”, “scraper” or other automated device, program, tool, algorithm, code, process or methodology to access, obtain, copy, monitor or republish any portion of the Digital Services or any data, content, information or services accessed via the same.
- Any automated analytical technique aimed at analysing text and data in digital form to generate information which includes but is not limited to patterns, trends and correlations.
The provisions in this clause should be treated as an express reservation of our rights in this regard, including for the purposes of Article 4(3) of Digital Copyright Directive ((EU) 2019/790).
This clause shall not apply insofar as (but only to the extent that) we are unable to exclude or limit text or data mining or web scraping activity by contract under the laws which are applicable to us.
Do not rely on information on this Digital Services
The content on our Digital Services is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our Digital Services.
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our Digital Services, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our Digital Services is accurate, complete or up to date.
We are not responsible for websites we link to
Where our Digital Services contain links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them.
We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
User-generated content is not approved by us
The Digital Services may include information and materials uploaded by other users of the Digital Services, including to bulletin boards and chat rooms. This information and these materials have not been verified or approved by us. The views expressed by other users on our Digital Services do not represent our views or values.
Our responsibility for loss or damage suffered by you
Whether you are a consumer or a business user:
- We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- Different limitations and exclusions of liability will apply to liability arising as a result of the supply of any products to you, which will be set out in our Premiership Rugby Ticket Terms and Conditions.
If you are a business user:
- We exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that may apply to our Digital Services or any content on it.
- We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
• use of, or inability to use, our Digital Services; or
• use of or reliance on any content displayed on our Digital Services.
• In particular, we will not be liable for:
• loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
• business interruption;
• loss of anticipated savings;
• loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
• any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
If you are a consumer user:
- Please note that we only provide Digital Services for domestic and private use. You agree not to use our Digital Services for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
- If defective digital content that we have supplied, damages a device or digital content belonging to you and this is caused by our failure to use reasonable care and skill, we will either repair the damage or pay you compensation.
How we may use your personal information
We are not responsible for viruses and you must not introduce them
We do not guarantee that our Digital Services will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access our Digital Services. You should use your own virus protection software.
You must not misuse our Digital Services by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our Digital Services, the server on which our Digital Services is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our Digital Services. You must not attack our Digital Services via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our Digital Services will cease immediately.
Rules about linking to our Digital Services
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link to our Digital Services in any website that is not owned by you.
Our Digital Services must not be framed on any other Digital Services, nor may you create a link to any part of our Digital Services other than the home page.
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
Which country’s laws apply to any disputes?
Our trademarks are registered
“Premiership Rugby” and the Premiership Rugby logo are trademarks of Premier Rugby Limited. You are not permitted to use them without our approval.