Club Page - Fixture List
Club Page - Form Guide
Club Page - Club Information
Club Page 17/18 - First Team
AJ Bell Stadium,
1 Stadium Way,
0844 844 8400
Ticket hotline: 08444 994 994
Tickets online: click here
The stadium is situated at Barton, off the M60, junction 11.
Postcode for sat navs: M30 7LJ
GPS: (53.469091718355884, -2.3788297176361084)
There may be occasions when car park access and egress is disrupted or delayed by circumstances beyond control of the Stadium Company, such as busy trading days at the Intu (Trafford) Centre and localised heavy traffic due to roadworks or road traffic accidents. Please be assured that the car park staff are doing their utmost to minimise delays.
Sale Sharks will be paying for a return shuttle bus service from stand 1 at the Trafford Centre for all 2018/19 home games. Take advantage of the food and shopping on offer.
Benefits of the shuttle bus:
- It’s free! Sale Sharks will pay for the cost to ensure supporters only have the game to worry about.
- You avoid the m60 and the traffic.
- The buses will typically start running 1hr 30mins before kick off which gives supporters plenty of time to enjoy the pre-match entertainment.
- The buses are the first vehicles to depart after the game meaning you get home first. All car parks are held back until the buses have left.
- The Trafford Centre is one of the largest shopping centres in Europe with 280 stores, every food outlet you could imagine as well as an 18 lane bowling alley, arcade and cinema!
- You get to enjoy the atmosphere with hundreds of other Sharks fans using the service. Discuss the match, talk tactics and just generally enjoy the Sale Sharks experience.
For more information on the shuttle bus service please email email@example.com
Buses from Manchester City Centre and Eccles. Number 67 to Liverpool Road, Irlam.
Buses from the Trafford Centre (many services connect here from across the region). Number 100 to Liverpool Road, Irlam. (2 minute walk from the Liverpool Road stop.)
The nearest train stations are Irlam and Patricroft. For both stations walk to Liverpool Road and take the number 67 bus (see Bus section for details).
The nearest Metrolink tram stop is Eccles. From here, the stadium is approximately 40 minutes walk or take the number 67 bus along Liverpool Road (see Bus section for further details).