- 1. The Competition organiser is Gilbert Rugby trading under the name of Grays of Cambridge (International) Limited of Station Road, Robertsbridge, East Sussex, TN32 5DH. (“Grays”)
- 2. DESCRIPTION OF THE COMPETITION
- 2.1 The title of the competition is Gilbert Golden Boot
- 2.2 The prize draw is open to aged 18 years or over, except employees of Grays, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw.
- 2.3 Upon entry, the customer will be automatically entered into a prize draw, the rules of which are laid down herein.
- 3. HOW TO ENTER
- 3.1 The competition will run from 28/11/2016 (“Opening Date”) to 27/03/2017 (“Closing Date”) inclusive. Entries received after the Closing Date will not be accepted.
- 4. Grays does not take any responsibility for incomplete purchases and any incomplete purchases will not be considered valid for entry into the prize draw. Grays accepts no responsibility for any purchases which are not completed whether due to a technical interruption, fault or site failure or for any other reason when purchasing online.
- 5. A winner will be chosen by random draw by a representative of Gilbert Rugby on 10/05/17 (“Draw Date”).
- 6. The winner will receive 2 tickets to the Aviva Premiership Rugby Final, a Gilbert Match Shirt and a Gilbert Match-XV ball signed by the Gilbert Golden Boot Winner.
- 7. The winner will be notified by email or telephone (using details provided at entry) before 14/05/2017 and must provide a postal address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to Grays within 3 (three) days of being notified by the Grays, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and Grays will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
- 8. The prize will be sent to the winner by post within 1 working day of being notified of their win.
- 9. The prize for the winner is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
- 10. Grays reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond its control makes it necessary to do so.
- 11. Grays’ decision regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- 12. If two entrants have the same correct answer, a draw will take place at random to determine the overall winner.
- 13. Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. Grays reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
- 14. If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned including but not limited to by reason of computer virus, communications, network failure, technical failures, fraud or any cause beyond Grays’ control which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of this competition, Grays reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
- 15. Insofar as is permitted by law, Grays, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Grays, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- 16. Winners may be required to participate in publicity related to the prize draw which may include the publication of their name and photograph in any media.
- 17. Personal data supplied during the course of this promotion may be passed on to third party suppliers only insofar as required for fulfilment/delivery/arrangement of the prize.
- 18. The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts
Gilbert Golden Boot Terms & Conditions
MORE FROM NEWS
Will Safe’s dramatic late try completed an enthralling Gloucester United comeback as they defeated Bristol United 36-33 in the Premiership…
There were plenty of plot twists in Round Eight of Aviva Premiership Rugby as Gloucester sprang a surprise on European…
Last season’s title-winners Exeter Chiefs are top of the Aviva Premiership Rugby pile after their bonus-point victory over Harlequins at…
Wasps back row James Haskell has given his backing to Aviva Premiership Rugby’s Rainbow Laces weekend, the campaign run by…
Freddie Burns’ supreme kicking was enough to help Bath Rugby see off a spirited challenge from London Irish, who fell…
Eddie Jones’ England have become known for their ruthless efficiency but never let it be said their encounters are without…
Late tries from Gareth Owen and Nick Malouf helped Leicester Tigers edge past Sale Sharks and secured their sixth consecutive…
After a three-week break the Aviva Premiership Rugby came roaring back with plenty of excitement to boot. Worcester Warriors registered…