This Christmas Premiership Rugby are offering fans a rather special gift with selected tickets for the Aviva Premiership Rugby Final 2015.
Ticket buyers will receive a free 200g truckle of award-winning Godminster Cheddar Cheese with every ticket (selected tickets only). This offer is strictly limited, so don't miss out on this great opportunity to be a part of the world's biggest club rugby final, and enjoy some great tasting cheese over Christmas!
The deliciously creamy vintage organic cheddar, described as 'The best cheddar I have ever tasted' by Max Davidson (Former Restaurant Critic, Daily Telegraph), is produced in Somerset, but is sold all over the country. Godminster's great tasting cheese would make a great gift for anyone this Christmas.
BUY YOUR CHEESE 'N' TICKETS NOW
*Terms & Conditions:
- Ticket buyers must be a UK resident.
- Tickets must be purchased by 10am on Monday 15th December 2014.
- Offer applies to selected tickets only.
- The Aviva Premiership Rugby Final takes place at Twickenham Stadium on Saturday 30th May 2015.
- It is the sole responsibility of the Ticket Purchasers to ensure they have bought the correct tickets to qualify for the FREE cheese.
- For delivery purposes there is a maximum limit of 4 tickets per order.
- Receipt of tickets and cheese is the responsibility of the ticket buyer. Premiership Rugby holds no responsibility for receipt of delivery. Ticket buyers will be informed of delivery details.
- Cheese and Tickets will be sent out to ticket buyers by no later than Friday 19th December 2014.
- By purchasing a ticket you agree to receive future e-mail communications from Premiership Rugby. We will not pass your details on to any third parties.
- The offer is not open to employees of Premiership Rugby.
- Cheese must be stored as advised by the instructions printed on the cheese. Premiership Rugby accepts no responsibility for lack of storage facilities
- Any queries and comments should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Purchase of a designated ticket will be deemed to constitute acceptance of these terms and conditions.