Premiership Rugby in partnership with the British Council and SESI FIEMG have an exciting opportunity for ambitious coaches to be part of the award winning Try Rugby Brazil programme.
The post will be based in Brazil.
Rugby 7s will return as an Olympic sport during the 2016 Rio Olympic Games and there is a growing appetite to develop the sport of Rugby Union in Brazil. This will be a fantastic opportunity to travel and coach in a country rich in sporting culture for individuals keen to start a career in rugby development.
The award winning Try Rugby Brazil programme, which is the first of its kind in South America, is a community focused project that aims to use rugby to engage with children and young people, delivering health, education and social change outcomes as well as helping to increase participation in the sport. The programme, which is the first of its kind in South America, will support the development of rugby union and increase awareness of the sport in Brazil.
- Must be educated to at least GCSE standard preferably with at least 5 GCSE’s at grade C or above
- RFU Level 2 coaching qualification
- Experience in delivering rugby development programmes to children and young people
- Enhanced DBS Check
- Valid UK passport, with a minimum of 1 year remaining
Benefits to Include:
- Training prior to departure
- Linguistic support during employment
- Return flights to the UK
- Accommodation & full board
- Visa application
- Living allowance
Applicants must be able to depart in Spring 2015 to be in Brazil until December 2015.
A detailed job description is available on request via email@example.com
Please send a 1 page covering letter and CV to Sophie Hartley at firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 31 March 2015