Premiership Rugby is continuing their partnership with StubHub, the Aviva Premiership Rugby Final’s Official Ticketing Partner, to provide fans with another safe and convenient place to buy and sell Aviva Premiership Rugby Final 2017 match tickets.
For the Aviva Premiership Rugby Final 2017, tickets can be purchased at face value direct from Premiership Rugby via StubHub. In addition, if a ticket holder cannot attend the event then StubHub provides a safe platform to resell their ticket at a price they set.
• Tickets are available to purchase at face value directly from Premiership Rugby.
• Tickets are also available from other supporters who are no longer able to attend the match.
• Ticket holders can list their seat in the event they cannot attend, at a price they set (StubHub will never dictate prices or list tickets for sale). • Any supporter can purchase these tickets.
• StubHub handles all customer support issues, so there is no dealing directly with sellers/buyers – that’s StubHub’s job
• Every order is backed by the StubHub FanProtect™ Guarantee.
Tickets listed will be primary listings (listed by Premiership Rugby) and listings from other supporters. On StubHub, you will always list the cheapest tickets first.
How to sell your ticket:
- Create a StubHub Account
- List your ticket: Go to the Aviva Premiership Ruby Final 2017 event page here. Then price your tickets and set up your payment and contact info. You can adjust your price any time before your ticket sells.
- Deliver your ticket: Choose one of 2 convenient delivery methods
- Get paid after the event: We’ll transfer the balance of your payment (after deducting our commission) to your PayPal account 5 to 8 business days after the match takes place. Have you got a question about StubHub or how to buy/sell a ticket? See our Customer Support
What is StubHub?
StubHub is the world’s largest ticket marketplace, providing fans with a safe, convenient place to get tickets to the concerts, theatre and sporting events they want to see, and an easy way to sell their tickets when they can’t go. Every order is covered by our FanProtect™ Guarantee. StubHub.co.uk launched in the United Kingdom in December 2011 and is an Official Ticket Marketplace of the Aviva Premiership Rugby Final 2017.
Who can sell Aviva Premiership Rugby Final tickets on StubHub.co.uk? Anyone can sell tickets on StubHub.co.uk. You do not have to be a season ticket holder of an Aviva Premiership Rugby Club. Customers who buy tickets on StubHub.co.uk but can no longer attend the match can also resell these same tickets.
How do I list my Aviva Premiership Final Rugby tickets for sale on StubHub.co.uk? Listing your extra tickets for sale on StubHub.co.uk is easy and we’ll walk you through each step of the process.
- List your ticket: Go to the Aviva Premiership Ruby Final event page on StubHub here. Then price your tickets and set up your payment and contact info. 2. Deliver your ticket: StubHub have partnered with UPS to offer you a convenient way to send your tickets to buyers 3. Get paid after the event: We’ll transfer the balance of your payment (after deducting our commission) to your PayPal account 5 to 8 business days after the match takes place.
If your tickets don’t sell, you won’t incur any charges.
Note: If you want to resell tickets that you originally bought on StubHub.co.uk, you’ll need to go to ‘Orders’ in My Account and click the ‘Resell tickets’ link to start the listing process.
How do I deliver my tickets? UPS is a free global courier service that ensures your valuable tickets will be tracked and delivered. StubHub have partnered with UPS to offer you a convenient way to send your tickets to buyers. There are two ways to deliver tickets using UPS: A. Dropping off your tickets at your nearest UPS location To find a UPS store near you, simply visit the UPS location page, enter your address and click “Find”. Or B. Schedule a collection To schedule a collection at your home or workplace, simply visit the UPS collection page and enter the 18-character tracking number from your UPS label. Note: You will NOT incur collection or delivery charges. Read detailed instructions for delivering your tickets with UPS Your tickets will be live on StubHub.co.uk until four working days before the event (to ensure that the buyer receives them on time).
What if I change my mind after I list my tickets? If your tickets haven’t sold, you can always remove your listing if you change your mind.
How should I price my tickets? When you list your tickets for sale on StubHub.co.uk, you are free to set your price and can adjust it any time before they sell. Premiership Rugby and StubHub will not dictate pricing for tickets you wish to sell.
When will I be able to list my Aviva Premiership Rugby Final tickets on StubHub? You may list your tickets at any time.
Are there any guarantees for StubHub buyers and sellers? We back every order with our FanProtect™ Guarantee, so you can buy and sell tickets with confidence. When you buy tickets on StubHub, we guarantee:
• You’ll get the tickets you ordered in time for the event and they’ll be valid for entry.
• If any of the above does not occur, we’ll locate comparable replacement tickets or provide you with a refund.
• You’ll get a refund if your event is cancelled and not rescheduled.
• Sellers will never contact you directly. When you sell tickets on StubHub, we guarantee:
• It’s free to list your tickets. • You’ll get paid for all sales you complete as promised in your listing.
• You set your price and can adjust it any time before your tickets sell.
• You don’t have to worry about communicating with buyers – that’s our job. How will I get Aviva Premiership Rugby Final tickets I buy on StubHub.co.uk? Your tickets will be delivered to you.
Do I need to be a season ticket holder of an Aviva Premiership Rugby club to buy Aviva Premiership Rugby Final tickets on StubHub.co.uk? No – anyone with a StubHub account can buy tickets.
Can I resell Aviva Premiership Rugby Final tickets I buy on StubHub.co.uk?
Yes. As long as you originally purchased these tickets on StubHub.co.uk, you can list them for sale by going to ‘Orders’ in My Account and clicking the ‘Resell tickets’ link.